The construction scope for the new 144/4.16 kV Beatrap Substation included all civil, structural and electrical works. Located 24 km east of Bonnyville, AB.
• Site Grading
• Supply and install of access roads
• Supply and install of screw pile foundations
• Supply and install of perimeter fencing
• Supply and install of ground grid
• Install equipment steel supports, equipment grillages, lightning spires and stairs
• Install 15/20/25 MVA 144/4.16 kV transformer, 144 KV circuit breaker, disconnect switches, CVT, gang switches and voltage transformers.
Started October 2013
Completed March 2014