Port McNeil, BC
Civil, Electrical and P&C work on the new 138 kV switching station with three 138 kV circuit breakers, six 138 kV circuit breaker manual disconnect switches, three 138 kV line motorized disconnect switches and three 138 kV transmission line terminals.
Civil/Electrical work included:
• Placement and compaction of fill
• Forming and pouring concrete footings
• Installation of control building.
• Supply and install insulating gravel
• Installation of ground grid.
• Installation of support steel
• Installation of electrical components
Started June 2013
Compled January 2014